World's Best Talking Parrot - Video

SPONSORED LINKS
.
Hi! I'm Einstein. I am a 13 year old Congo African Grey Parrot. I live with Marcia and Jeff in a place called Texas! They are really nice people and take really good care of me. They think I am a girl parrot. (They don't really know unless a DNA test is performed.) Oh well, I like the name, so I don't care.

Einstein appeared on many television shows and became famous for her ability to recreate sounds as well as voice. Video clips show her making the sound of a laser beam and an evil laugh. She has been trained by Stephanie White.

Barbara Heidenreich, professional animal trainer, teaches the steps to train parrots to talk. She talks about the myths associated with talking parrots and also discusses which birds are candidates for talking. She explains the best ways to expose parrots to sounds you want them to repeat, methods for encouraging your parrot to talk, and teaching them to talk on cue.



SPONSORED LINKS